For promoting entrepreneurship, the government provides special benefits to the small businesses in the form of subsidies and incentives. Also, banks give loans at concessional rates to set up these businesses. For availing those, the small businesses need to register under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) act.
If a business is registered under MSMEs act, it can avail several benefits like cheaper bank loans, tax benefits, preference during the tender process, and access to various schemes and incentives of government.
We offer complete resources and support to help you in initial registrations, the latest system & product certifications and promote quality concepts.
We help professionals and organizations to show commitment and competence with internationally recognized standards by providing this assurance through the education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous, internationally recognized competence requirements. Our mission is to provide our clients comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit society as a whole.
Our Principal Objectives And Activities Are:
- Establishing the minimum requirements necessary to certify professionals, organizations and products
- Reviewing and verifying the qualifications of applicants for eligibility to be considered for the certification evaluation
- Developing and maintaining reliable, valid, and current certification evaluations
- Granting certificates to qualified candidates, organizations and products, maintaining records, and publishing a directory of the holders of valid certificates
- Establishing requirements for the periodic renewal of certification and determining compliance with those requirements
- Ascertaining that our clients meet ethical standards in their professional practice
- Representing its members, where appropriate, in matters of common interest
- Promoting the benefits of certification to organizations, employers, public officials, practitioners in related fields, and the public